Top 3 Reasons to Get X200:
1. X-200 is a kind of professional handheld device for Oil Resetting.
2. Original Device
3. Update Online free for one year, download upgrade tool from Official Website (Then use device serial number
and register password to log in and update, do not use your original register user name and password)
1. Distributor code: xtoolen
2. X100 VS X200:
X100 and X200 are from the same factory, both update online, and share same dearler code, X100 is for key
programmer, while X200 is mainly for Oil Reset.
Oil Reset/Engine oil light reset
Tire pressure warning light reset (manual operation)
Timing belt light reset (manual operation)
OBD-II engine diagnosis
EPB Electronic Brake changes brake pad
Throttle matching (for GM,for Honda,for Nissan,for Acura)
Support the latest vehicles with CAN BUS and UDS
One click reset for VW, for Audi. No need to input any channel number. It supports the vehicles till 2012. For A8L,
A7, A6L, A5, A4L, A3, A1, Q5, Q7, Q3, TT, New Magotan, CC, New Lavida,New Sagitar, New Passat, Superb,
Fabia, Tiguan, Tiguan, Scirocco, Touareg etc., small maintenance or big maintenance inputs the service miles and
days directly for automatic setting.
Note: Input the service miles and days directly, namely you can set the service miles according to the using oil
model of your vehicle. e.g.:for Audi 2.0T with the engine of spiral increase, in general, after the maintenance,
mileage setting is 5000KM and days is 180D. So you can directly follow the prompt to input 5000KM,180D. For
VW, for Audi models, setting cycle and mileage are as follow:
for VW, for Audi with T engine: (e.g. : 1.8T, 2.0T etc) 5000KM, 180D
for VW, for Audi without T engine: 7500KM, 180D
for VW, for Audi big maintenance: (e.g.: A4L, Q5, A7 in 2012, A8L in 2012) 30000KM, 730D
Q1: Can for VW, for Audi models reset by manual method?
A1: Small maintenance for some models can reset, e.g.: A4L, but manual reset can only reset according to
default value, most for VW, for Audi models the default value of small maintenance is 15000KM,365D. This cycle
is obviously unsuitable for the environment of China. In addition most models do not support manual reset. Big
maintenance (30000KM, 730D) must use the device to reset.
Q2: Does X-200 support the new model A8L, A7, A3, A1, Tiguan, for Magotan in 2012?
A2: Support all, the latest for VW, for Audi adopt UDS deal, at present, most devices do not support checking
and resetting for them. But X-200 can do that.
Q: What is the the difference betwen ADS 1500 and SK107 (X200)
2. Support the replacement of EPB electronic brake pad for V.W, for Audi.
3. Support engine oil, spark plugs, front brake pads, back brake pads, air conditioner, brake liquid, coolant
liquid, vehicle checking , etc. reset for BMW.
Note: the supported for BMW models are F01/F02/F03/F04/F07/F10/F11/F12/F13/F18/F20/F30,etc.
4. Support the lifespan percentage setting of engine oil for Buick, for Cadillac etc.(0~99, you can input different
value according to the quality of engine oil)
5. Support for Mercedes Benz CAR series and for Mercedes Benz VITO/VIANO/SPINTER. You can choose
automatic setting according to the engine models.
6. Support for Porsche Cayenne, Panamera till 2012
7. Support most of Europe, America, Asia and Chinese brands vehicles (some models do not support the device
to reset, only support manual reset, we have installed the materials of manual reset for most models.)
8. Support maintenance light reset for Volvo,for Land Rover .
9. Support the diagnosis for the engine with OBD-II and OBD-CAN deal.
10. The method of part tire pressure warning light reset, timing belt light reset has been installed.
11. Detailed and clear instructions make the operation easier .(some models do not support the device to reset,
only support manual reset, we have installed the materials of manual reset for most models. )
12. Support on-line update. Please use large capacity TF card to guarantee the updating successfully.
The Replacement of EPB Brake Pad Supports for The Following Models
for VW ( R36, CC, Magotan etc.)
for Audi ( A4L, A6L, Q5 etc.)
Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset (Manual Operation)
Timing Belt Light Reset (Manual Operation)
1 pc * X-200 MAIN UNIT
1 pc * OBD II-16
1 pc * MAIN CABLE
1 pc * TF card
1 pc * TF card reader
1 pc * X-200 user manual
1 pc * Compressed Case