Fuso MUT3 industrial engine tester
• The MUT-III can be utilized for all types of vehicle electronic control units (incorporating the diagnostics function).
• The MUT-III reads each diagnostic code and displays it as a name.
• Using serial communications, the MUT-III reads the RAM data (data list) within the ECU that is required for servicing, thus enabling the display of both graphs and numeric values converted to physical quantities. (Only for ECUs that support serial communications.)
• The MUT-III can forcibly drive or forcibly stop the actuators required for servicing. (Only for ECUs that support serial communications.)
• Using its voltage measuring function, the MUT-III can measure DC voltage ranging from +/-40V.
• Using its resistance measuring function, the MUT-III can measure resistance ranging from 0 ~ 100kOhm.
V.C.I. Function Fault Diagnosis
•The V.C.I. can perform fault diagnosis by receiving commands from a PC and communicating with a vehicle ECU. The buttons on the V.C.I. will not function while it is connected to a PC. [Start-up Screen]
•The screen to the left will be displayed when the USB cable is connected to the main unit. The direction of signal flow between the PC and the V.C.I. will be indicated by an arrow, such as [P->V] or [P<-V].